Friday, April 13, 2012

Quacky Birthday!

Hello everyone!  Recently, Peachy Keen Stamps debuted their April Stamp Release.  And over at the Peachy Keen Connection they had a couple of fun challenges.  Earlier this week, I showed you my card for Challenge #1 and today, I have a super quick card that I made for Challenge #2.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Make anything you choose, a card, layout, or whatever, but follow this sketch:


Here is my card:


The white card base, the white cardstock and the grey cardstock are from Recollections.  The yellow cardstock is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection.  The two fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.


This super cute little duckie is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Duck Dolls stamp set.  I colored him in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I used a black ~ Zig Writer pen for the stitching around the grey oval shape.  The fun little "Quacky Birthday" sentiment is also from this same stamp set.  I used Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and white ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder to heat emboss the sentiment.  And the fun ribbon accents are from my scraps.


That's it!  Another quick and easy card.  See you all again really soon.  Have a great day! 

10 comments :

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute card!! Thanks alot though, I went over to Peacky keen and order this set as well as another (20% off, couldn't pass that up) So much for my budget!!
Kristan

Kate said...

This is so Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

LindaV said...

I love this! Often less is more. This ties together so perfectly.

Glora said...

This turned out WAY too cute! I LOVE this duck SO much and the papers and everything make is SO perfect! ADORABLE job! Hugs- Glora

Christine said...

Oh you QUACK me up lol You're card is cute! TFS
--C

Christine said...

Ok I meant YOUR card, not YOU'RE card....sorry for the grammatical error :-)

missstamper said...

Love the colors - great card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Peachy sweet job. Love the ribbon...it adds just the right color.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

This is too flipping ADORABLE! I just love the duck and that paper too! Great embossing as well!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Aww this is so cute! I love the hit of color and the duck is so cute! TFS AJ!
jeria22@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...