Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #12

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #12 : Sketch.  The guidelines for this challenge: Create a card or layout of your choice following the sketch provided.  Project must be new and include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


I didn't have much time to craft over the Easter weekend, so once again - this is a super quick and easy card.  The card base and the black cardstock are from Recollections.  The yellow polka dot patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.


This super cute flower pot is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ March 2012 Stamp of the Month Kit.  I decided to try some paper piecing since a lot of my fellow DT peeps have been showing so much of it.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink. The paper for the pot is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage collection.  The paper for the stem is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  The fun flowers are stamped on white ~ Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils, then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.   And for some extra dimension, I used some pop dots behind the whole flower pot piece.


The brown gingham ribbon is from my stash.  The pretty brown heart gem is from Recollections.  The nice and big "Thank You" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Sports Sentiments stamp set


That's it my friends.  Another super simple and easy card. Have a great week!  See you soon.   :)

8 comments :

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love the colors.

Hugs,
Kate

LindaV said...

This is a super cute card. I love the color combination.

missstamper said...

Love it!

Glora said...

What a sweet thank you card. I love the yellow brown and orange together. AWESOME job! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Yellow is my favorite color. Sweet card.

Raven B said...

Oh this is just fabulous. I love that face inside the flower. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps this week.

Hugs,
Raven

L.B. said...

Love this flower and the whole card

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ seriously ADORABLE! LOVE the little flower! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...